Supported shipping methods
Currently suppliers can choose from the following express shipping options: UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, EMS, TOLL, e-EMS, ePacket, China Post Registered Air Mail, China Post Air Parcel, China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus, HongKong Post Air Mail, HongKong Post Air Parcel, Singapore Post, Swiss Post, Sweden Post, Russian Air, Special Line-YW, DHL Global Mail and S.F. Express.
Since the shipping methods are set up by the suppliers, you are advised to directly contact the supplier for more shipping information. To contact the supplier, you may go to the product detail page or shop and click Contact Now to send a message. You can also click Chat Now! to chat in real time with suppliers who are online using our instant messenger, TradeManager.
Customs & import taxes
- Orders may need to clear customs in your country.
- Please check if your order will incur additional import duties, taxes or other customs related charges.
- Import duties, taxes or other customs charges will be collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
- Suppliers are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
- Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade. We sincerely hope that you do not use additional import costs or customs clearance delays as a reason for requesting refunds or leaving negative feedback.
How do I track my order?
After the supplier ships your order, a tracking number will appear. You can track your order on shipping company’s website with the tracking number provided.
Log in my PrimeShopping and see the tracking details in transactions.